I often revisit this conversation between Malcolm Gladwell and television journalist, Robert Krulwich where they discuss what defines a “genius”.
This conversation looks at the following topics and questions:
- Is it “good” to segregate the superstars from the average stars?
- What makes Tiger “Tiger Woods”?
- What if it was a rule that we couldn’t ask one another from which university we graduated?
- What is the “selection effect”?
- Is our education system “…run like a modeling agency”?
(If you don’t have a flash player, please use this link to view the interview. Thanks for stopping by.)